ALC students requesting notes and potential volunteer note-takers can apply through Laurier’s MyLearningSpace.
Registration is easy! Follow this link: https://mylearningspace.wlu.ca
1. Sign into your MyLearningSpace account
2. Click on the Self Registration tab at the top of your MyLS homepage
3. Select the ALC Note-taking course
4. Enter the required information
5. You will receive a generic confirmation email from the ALC
6. Note-takers: if you are matched, you will be granted access to the course folders so you can upload notes (we thank you!)
7. ALC students: you will be granted access to the course folders you have registered for so you can download notes as they are available
Please note: Every effort will be made to secure a volunteer note-taker for every request. Unfortunately note-taking is not a guaranteed academic accommodation and relies on the ability to recruit a volunteer.